Amidst the ongoing challenges of a global pandemic, the British Cochlear Implant Group invite you to the very first BCIG Virtual Conference – ‘Fit for the Future’; an opportunity to step away from the present and take some time out to look ahead to the promising future that awaits us.
The BCIG look forward to sharing with you the many interactive possibilities of this exciting virtual platform and providing you with the mixture of high-quality education, networking and fun that you have come to expect.
The meeting will be held as a live event on 11th – 12th May 2021.
At #BCIG2021 you will be able to:
- Ask questions in real time via chat
- Participate in live polls
- View posters and vote on your favourite
- Network with friends, colleagues and manufacturer representatives via video call
- Share pictures on the social feed
- Access lectures after the event
- Download useful information in the resource area
- Join the evening’s social activities
Abstract submission has now closed.
Captioning will be available throughout the meeting. If you have any further accessibility requirements please contact the events team at email@example.com